- Hard to believe, years pass by quickly. Been busy with other projects (namely SOTDS Project), getting married, having a babygirl (now 2 years old) + fixing the house and 1000 of other things.
- Fixed bug for \@ and \\ to come out as @ and \ instead. Ref: http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=58754
- Increased some error buffers, probably causing some guide to crash AGWViewer.
- Found buggy code related to probably changes in Windows API GUI, cause v1.2 to crash everytime. Fixed now.
- Fixed (probably) some garbled output if FTP:// and HTTP:// was detected. Unknown, but might work.
- Removed some old now unsupported code due to updated PureBasic Compiler, now compiled with PB5.31
- Due to new compiler, I have no time to test if AGWV does the job as it did back in 2011.
- Remove forced static CSS code from my code, and exported now into "guide.css", tweak as you like.
- Due to new "guide.css", this file will be copied into "_HTML" directory naturally, where all .HTML files will link to that one instead.
- Tested on Win7 64bit, IE11, Firefox 33.1.1